A 200hr Yoga Teacher Training is so much more than learning about yoga & how to be a yoga instructor. It's a powerful journey to the depth of your ethereal being to unearth your soul, your dharma (or life's purpose), and learn HOW to LOVE yourself & all the fragmented parts of YOU.
This payment secures your registration with TEW School of Yoga 200 hr YTT program, and goes towards your remaining tuition.
Due to the small nature of this business, the deposit of $555 is non-refundable or transferable out of the balance paid.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- For cancellations up to 6 months prior to arrival you can receive a full refund, minus the deposit
- For cancellations less than six and up to three months prior to the arrival, 30% of the Retreat cost is charged as a cancellation fee (minus the non-refundable deposit)
- For cancellations less than three and up to one month prior to arrival, 50% of the Retreat is charged as a cancellation fee (minus the non-refundable deposit)
- For cancellations less than one month prior to arrival, 100% of the total Retreat cost is charged as a cancellation fee.
- If you are asked to no longer attend the Retreat due to: destructive behavior, alcohol/drug use, violence, bullying, or any other behavior that is deemed inappropriate by the Host, NO REFUNDS will be issued. If you are on a payment plan, no additional payments will be collected.
- If you are unable to attend the Retreat due to severe illness, injury, or other medical emergency, each case will be assessed by the Host. If the scenario is deemed acceptable by the Host, and also supported by medical documentation, all Training services and payments will be paused and you will be eligible to join the next iteration of the Training, picking up at the same place.
- You would not be eligible to receive a refund for any services already rendered in the Training.
- PLEASE NOTE: COVID is NOT considered a medical emergency and no refunds will be issued.
- To avoid excessive loss due to injury or illness, it is recommended to purchase Travel Insurance at least 6 weeks prior to traveling.